Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
Learn English pronunciation 121 with one of PSL’s expert IPA qualified teachers. Your course will cover:
- Pronunciation of vowel & consonant sounds.
- Spelling & Sound exercises focusing on pronunciation of text.
- Connected Speech – how to join words and sounds smoothly.
- Intonation – rhythm, stress, pitch & pattern.
- Accent Reduction – how to eliminate errors caused by your mother tongue.
Your teacher will design your course on your needs. Most students start with Level 1 materials ‘The Sound of English’ and every student receives this course pack in their first class. Learn more about individual pronunciation & accent reduction.