Take your pronunciation to an advanced level. This course revises all the sounds from Level 1 and takes the student through advanced techniques such as:
- Joining through assimilation & mouth positioning.
- Using ‘Vowel Grids’ & ‘Consonant Charts’ to map sound.
- Diacritics such as aspiration & dentalisation.
- Reduced vowels and vowel length variations.
- Stress & shifting stress patterns.
- Confusing words such as ‘can/can’t’, ‘are/aren’t’ etc.
The course is flexible meaning you can take the classes in any order over the year. There are 8 classes in the course on Tuesday evenings. Learn more about ‘Advanced Pronunciation’.